4TH NORTH AND EAST EUROPEAN CONGRESS ON FOOD
We are excited by the substantial number of good quality submissions that have already been submitted. Nevertheless, in order to maximise the opportunity for all professionals working in the field of food science and technology to share their latest research findings we are
EXTENDING THE DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION UNTIL 1 JULY, 2017!
OPEN AGRICULTURE, ŽEMDIRBYSTĖ = Agricuture, and JOURNAL OF HYGIENIC ENGINEERING AND DESIGN will publish Congress Full Papers. Please note, that Full Paper submission will start later this year therefore we advise you to follow the Congress website for news and updates.
4th NEEFood Congress aims to answer at local and global challenges by the following topics:
- Food Ingredients, Food Structure;
- Food Production, Engineering, Processing and Sustainability;
- Food Analysis, Food Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry;
- Food Quality, Safety and Traceability;
- Hygienic Engineering and Design;
- Packaging and Shelf Life, Product Design;
- Food Refrigeration and Cold Chain;
- Food Biotechnology and Novel Bioproducts;
- Consumers, Health, Nutritional labelling and Sensory Science;
- Eco-biotechnologies and Minimal Processing in Food Industry;
- Gastronomy and Sanogeneous Food;
- Traditional Food and Ethno-Pharmacology;
- Food and Feed Chain Management;
- Advanced valorisation of waste and by-products from agri-food area;
- Education, Innovation and Knowledge Transfer.
Detailed information on Congress you can find at the Congress web-page: https://neefood2017.com/
For more details regarding registration and accommodation please click here.
Post-ul 4th NEEFood Congress, Kaunas, Lithuania apare prima dată în Universitatea de Ştiinţe Agronomice şi Medicină Veterinară.
Photo by Svensk Handel